Monday, March 12, 2012

Oops.

There's no way to sugar coat it... I forgot about you. Well, not really forgot... just ignored...

I'M SO SORRY. HOW CAN I MAKE IT UP TO YOU?

Probably post something... We all know I'm not too good at that.

I have been baking, I just haven't ever gotten around to posting things. So, today instead of doing what I probably should do and post some of the dozens of pictures that I have, I'm going to write a little.

I love baking. By now this should be obvious. I am constantly looking for a better recipe. I want to have the best recipe possible, and once I find it, I want to make it better. I am always looking for new and more difficult recipes. I want a challenge. I don't want to mix things and pour it into a pan. I want to caramelize sugar, poach fruits and beat eggs into peaks. I don't want to make a simple chocolate cake. I want to make Berry Galette, Nectarine Upside-Down Chiffon Cake, or Sweet Berry Fougasse.

Hopefully I'll actually get around to making those. Until then,
<3 e

No comments:

Post a Comment