Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Five - Tiny Fudge Squares (Part 2 )

I just wanted to write a follow-up post for yesterday's. I'm sorry about the shortness of it, I was annoyed at the recipe and I was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed.

The recipe took me about two and a half hours to do and it only made about 24 squares. I was supposed to roll the dough out on cloth that was sprinkled with sugar. This proved to be very annoying. The dough liked to stick to the roller and the more sugar I put on it, the stiffer the dough became. It was also supposed to be only 1/16 inch thick, which is really quite thin. Even after all that work, the dough wouldn't stay folded over in the oven.

The worst part about it was that they ended up being fairly good, meaning that in the future I will end up making them again. Great.

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment