Monday, June 27, 2011

My Crazy Idea

As many of you know, it is the summer. Finally. But as much as I look forward to it, and as busy as I am, I always end up being bored. So the other day, I was bored like always and I thought to myself, "I should make a cake!" and I did. Then the next night I thought, "I should make another cake!" and another cake was made. But I found myself wanting to try new recipes and challenge myself more and more. So the more I thought about it, an idea formed.

I will bake something new every day for the next 40 days.

Why 40? Because I originally wanted to do the entirety of July, but I want to start baking as soon as possible, so I have decided on 40.

I am going to use this blog to talk about the recipes and the disasters that are bound to occur!

Wish my luck with my confection affection!
-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment