Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Six - Fudge

If any of you haven't noticed, it's hot out. My house doesn't have central air. So, even though we have and airconditioner, it's still hot in our house. This meant that my parents forbade me from using the oven. There are only a handful of recipes that I know of that don't use the oven. One of those is fudge.


Now, this recipe isn't new, my grandmother has been making it for about 50 years, but I have never made it. It was really easy: just put everything in the pan and bring it to a boil, stir for five min (quite exhausting), add the chocolate and then chill overnight.


I'm looking forward to having fudge in the morning. But, I really don't know what to do with all of it...


-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. you could give some to me. I finished the last of your cake yesterday. you should just keep me stocked on desserts all summer, except when I'm at Star Lake, unless you wanted to mail them to me, but then I'd get thrown in the lake...

    ReplyDelete